Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Sometimes I just want to shake the world.
Why do you have to be so black and white?
Why do you wear blinkers?
What happened to your patience and understanding?
What happened to you being able to help?

Where is all the grey and colour gone?

Why do you put everything in boxes?
Is it because a square is safe?
What is wrong with a circle or triangle?
Can you delight in difference or
Could you weather challenge to
your traditions and your blinkered normality?
World, why so right and wrong?

If I could close my eyes and imagine a world,
It would be colorfully filled with unimagined shapes
Joining together to communicate,
Acknowledge,
Help.
To be,
Different and
To love it all with abandon.

By Tara


Written 20 August 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Learning Continuum and play

I'm into my 6th year of teaching through play.  Long enough to explore some of the edges. I use this continuum from the England Earl...